Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Clan Ranks and More - 15 November 2017  (Read 477 times)

Harry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Clan Ranks and More - 15 November 2017
« on: November 15, 2017, 05:56:19 AM »
Well, it's been a while since my last news post so here's everything that's happened since the last.

Future of 2007Clans
The 2007Clans domain name was very recently renewed for another year so rest assured we will not be going anywhere anytime soon. It has certainly been a quiet year and 2007Clans has not been the main focus but with a few more clans joining 2007Clans recently you'll start to see updates happening quicker.

Since the last update
With that said, here's what has been added since the last news post in March:
  • SSD server - our host upgraded us for free to a new SSD based server. More speed!
  • https - the site now always uses a secure https connection.
  • Clan skill averages - these now show in the averages box when selecting individual skills.
  • Timer - at the bottom of every page there is now a countdown until the daily stat update.
  • Out of date names - out of date RS names are now greyed out on memberlist pages to indicate that the data may be inaccurate.
  • The about page was updated with some basic information and a donation link.
  • Inactive clans - clans who don't log in for 30 days will now have an error message above their memberlist. A current example is Explicit.

Oh and one more update
Ranks!
This has been our most requested feature since launch and I'm happy to announce that it's finally here. You can now assign Clan Chat ranks to your clanmates and also sort your memberlist by rank if you like. Check out Wilderness Guardians to see how it looks. Just log into your Admin Panel and click on ranks to get started.

Still to come
We're not stopping there and we know there is much more that can be achieved at 2007Clans. Here's a list of what we have planned. No ETA can be guaranteed.
  • Inactivity tracker - this will give you the date of your members' last XP gain.
  • Player pages - click on a player to see all their stats.
  • Clan comparison - see the top clans in each skill, similar to the homepage.
  • Design changes - currently the design of 2007Clans is a little bland. We'll be aiming to improve that.
We'll also be investigating RS Justice and RuneWatch linking along with player XP tracking but we can't guarantee either at this stage.

Thanks for using 2007Clans.
I'm always available on Discord for a chat if you need to reach me.

Harry
2007Clans Admin

Michaelz

• View Profile
Re: Clan Ranks and More - 15 November 2017
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2018, 07:58:35 AM »
Would I like to find a resource that can help me?